Snuggle up in warm bliss with this organic cotton hoodie from a world leading organic and fair-pay clothing manufacturer. Soft and cozy, perfect for keeping toasty in the cool winter months.
Great for anyone who wants to show their support for breaking the taboos around menstruation and female reproductive health.
The perfect gift for any rebellious soul, the 'taboo' can be anything you feel needs to be spoken about. Let's bust this thing wide open!
An Earth Positive Product
- 100% Combed Organic Cotton
- Brushed 3-ply 8.3oz / 280g
- Climate Neutral - Manufactured solely using renewable green energy from wind & solar power
- A Fair Wear Product - Robust audited compliance for workers rights
- Reduced carbon footprint of around 90% (saving 7kg CO2e) - Carbon Trust
- Global Organic Textile Standards Certified
- Soil Association Organic Certified
- Orders dispatched out within three - five working days
Fair Wear Foundation
Fair Wear Foundation is an independent, non-profit organization striving to improve working conditions in the textile industry. The foundation is an initiative by trade organizations in the textile sector, trade unions and NGO’s. Fair Wear Foundation verifies that member companies implement a Code of Labour Practice along their supply chain and checks compliance by monitoring audits and remediation efforts. Following minimum social responsibility criteria:
- No use of child labour
- No use of forced labour
- Safe and healthy working conditions
- Legal labour contracts
- Payment of living wage
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- No discrimination against employees
- No excessive hours of work
Earth Postive clothing is certified by the Soil Association Certificationsand is a fully certified organic product in accordance with the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). Licence number DK19090.
GOTS aim is to define world-wide recognised requirements that ensure organic status of textiles, from harvesting of the raw materials, through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing up to labelling in order to provide a credible assurance to the end consumer. Textile processors and manufacturers are enabled to export their organic fabrics and garments with one certification accepted in all major markets. Approved are natural fibres that are certified organic and fibres from conversion period certified according to recognised international or national standards and certified by any IFOAM accredited or internationally recognised certifier. Key criteria for processing and manufacturing include environmental, technical quality and human toxicity, social, and quality assurance system. www.global-standard.com